Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Treasury 3.24.09 the grass is greener...


Annette (spring green flower necklace) featured in Etsy Treasury by flutterbudget - Thanks!

>>>I made into 3 additional treasuries; I'm sorry I didn't post the info sooner. One day I'll actually be able to make my own treasury, but I just don't schedule out my days based on that ability!

Team NorGa reds and pinks by ElephunksTrunk featuring Rosie (red & white pearls) necklace
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


One small step VIII by joonwalk featuring Create...Art lariat necklace
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Blue That Makes Me Smile by clawtreedesign featuring Tiffany Blue chenille fabric covered earrings **price recently reduced, read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...