Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wednesday treats. crumb {a bakery}


Atlanta [Inman Park, specifically] area bakery, crumb, specializes in gourmet french macarons & cupcakes. So I know I'm showing these on St Patty's Day...but wouldn't these make the sweetest treat for Easter?! 


If you're within 5 miles radius of them [lucky], they deliver for free on orders of $15 or more. Actually, it's probably a good thing that I'm a little bit out of their 5 mile radius, because I might need to hit the trails more often...lol!


Yum! [drool, drool]...
♥ -Kat.
[pictures from crumb blog: top pic here; pic of boxed macaroons here; pic of cupcakes & macaroons here]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. - I wasn't alone in the not very St Patty's Day post...as I was greeted with these mouth-watering treats from King Arthur Flour today in my inbox:

[click on images to go to respective links]

Almost too cute to eat! ♥-Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...